Magnetic Base - 5 foot Antenna Extension for RP-SMA AntennaSKU: BS-01-RPSMA
Use this magnetic base to relocate your existing WiFi Rubber duck antenna to the outside of a metal enclosure.
- Cradlepoint mounted in a server rack? Use this to relocate the WiFi antennas to the top of the metal rack for better signal
- JEFA Tech Repeater XR - mount your XR PICO WiFi receiver inside your vehicle and place the antenna outside on the metal roof. If you do not have a metal roof, such as an RV with rubber or fiberglass roof, you can attach a 6" diameter piece of sheet metal to the roof and then mount this antenna on top.
- Disconnect your existing WiFi rubber duck antenna and re-attach it to the magnetic base.
- Connect the cable to the WiFi antenna port where you removed the rubber duck antenna.
- Place the magnetic base on a metal surface in the open area where you need your WiFi signal.