COVID-19 Status Update
We want to inform our customers and partners of JEFA Tech's status regarding the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Updated as of 8/20/2020
- We are fully operational and shipping every day
- We are not experiencing supply chain limitations
- Our office is currently not open to the public, but we are offering outdoor contact-less pickup for local customers
- UPS and USPS Service Guarantees are Suspended (see details below)
- If you have an urgent order request, please reach out to us so we can prioritize your order.
Our priority is and always has been employee health and safety. We have made significant adjustments to our operating procedures to allow us to enhance those efforts. We will continue to make adjustments on a day by day basis as needed. We thank you and appreciate your understanding.
- A.J. Farmer, President & CEO
Employee Safety and actions to help prevent spread:
- First and foremost, we are taking taking every precaution possible for employee safety. We are following guidelines provided by our national, state and local government.
- We have reduced our staff present in the office by way of work from home in order to dramatically reduce the density of people in the building.
- We ceased general public and visitor access to our facility effective 3/12/2020 We are no longer allowing order pickup inside and instead offer outdoor curbside pickup for local customers or will ship your local order for free.
- We implemented a touch free transfer procedure for incoming and outgoing packages with our shipping partners: UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL which eliminates person to person contact.
Business, Supply Chain, and Shipping:
- We are not currently experiencing supply chain disruption. We also have plenty of stock on hand of most items, especially high demand items
- UPS and USPS are not currently guaranteeing delivery commitments. Any shipments that are delivered late are not eligible for refund of shipping charges. We have found that most commitments are still being met, but there is a chance your package will not meet the commitment. See carrier statements and policies here:
- UPS COVID Delivery Policy
- USPS COVID Delivery Policy