COVID-19 Status Update
We want to inform our customers and partners of JEFA Tech's status regarding the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Updated as of 4/3/2020
As of 4/3/2020, our production and order processing priority is being focused on our existing critical infrastructure customers and partners. We will continue to support individual customers and orders from our website, but be aware that shipping of your order may be delayed by a couple of days. This allows us to focus where the need is greatest and adjust to less people physically in our office. As of 4/3/2020 we have temporarily removed our Amazon and eBay listings in order to support this new policy. Our priority is and always has been employee health and safety. These adjustments allow us to enhance those efforts. We will continue to make adjustments on a day by day as needed. We thank you and appreciate your understanding.
- A.J. Farmer, President & CEO
Details of actions:
Employee Safety and actions to help prevent spread:
- First and foremost, we are taking this outbreak very seriously and taking every precaution reasonably possible. We are following guidelines published by the CDC and our national, state and local government.
- Starting in early March we began ongoing additional cleaning and disinfecting our office and production spaces.
- We have reduced our staff present in the office by way of work from home in order to dramatically reduce the density of people in the building.
- We ceased general public and visitor access to our facility effective 3/12/2020 We are no longer allowing order pickup inside and instead offer to leave paid orders for pickup outside or will ship them locally for free.
- We implemented a touch free transfer procedure for incoming and outgoing packages with our shipping partners: UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL which eliminates person to person contact.
Business and Supply Chain:
- We are not currently experiencing supply chain disruption. We also have plenty of stock on hand of most items, especially high demand items.