Cradlepoint Antenna Extension Cable - SMA Male to SMA FemaleSKU: CA-240F-SMA-SMAF-L
Use this cable to move your antenna to a better location to pick up the cell signal when you are unable to move the entire Cradlepoint itself.
Antenna compatibility and number of cables required:
This cable is suitable for extending the leads on the following antennas:
- 170669-000 Indoor Outdoor Panel Patch (requires two cables)
- 170605-000 12 in Magnet Mount (requires one cable)
- 170606-000 Mini Magnet Mount (requires one cable)
- Extend out the existing Cradlepoint Cellular Paddle Antennas (included with Cradlepoint Router) (requires one cable per paddle antenna)
- ANY cellular antenna that has an SMA Male connector (one cable per lead)
This cable assembly is configured as SMA Male on one end and SMA Female on the other. For connecting external antennas that have N Female connectors, use this cable assembly instead.
This cable features a stranded copper center conductor which will not break under repeated motion and provides greater flexibility, a foam dielectric and double shielding for low signal loss and interference rejection, and a UV protected, Polyethylene jacket.
- Lightweight, Flexible
- Polyethylene Jacket, UV Protection
- Stranded Center Conductor
- 90% tinned copper braid, plus 100% aluminum foil shield
See spec sheet for cable dimensions and full attenuation ratings.
QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE: This cable is professionally assembled and tested in our manufacturing facility in Maryland, USA! We stand behind the quality and performance of our cables. Our cables are guaranteed to be of the highest quality and performance or your money back.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: You are purchasing a completed cable assembly with connectors professionally attached to the cable. The ends are soldered and crimped, heat shrink is applied to seal the cable to the connector and provide additional support and the cable is then tested to ensure proper assembly and performance.
We use Agilent N9912A RF Analyzers for cable sweep testing.
SAME DAY SHIPPING: These cables are built-to-order. We have an optimized production line for these assemblies so most orders will ship the same day!
Since these cables are built-to-order, they are not returnable if you make a mistake when choosing the connector types or length. To see pictures of connectors, please see the connector identifier link at the top of the website. If you need assistance, please contact us.