To determine your WAN IP address – or the IP address given to you by the source WiFi Network:
- Click the Main tab
- Click DHCP Client
- Note the IP Address listed – this is your WAN IP
- If there is no IP Address listed, then the source WiFi has not provided you with an IP address.
- Verify you have entered the correct password on the wireless tab under Wireless Security.
- You may try MAC Cloning
- Your signal to the source WiFi may not be strong enough
- There may be a problem with the source WiFi – i.e. their network is down or otherwise experiencing problems.